Cindy's Rants and Raves

Sunday, February 12, 2006



Hi I am Cindy, new to blogging, and new to knitting, but it is a growing addiction! I have knit many scarves, and felted a purse the other day. I will be posting pics as soon as I can. I am married and have four children, 3 adults and one teen. We enjoy camping in our fifth wheel and riding quads. We have four dogs, (big ones that think they are human), a cat and four fish. Life is definitely busy around here. Please feel free to post comments, patterns for knits, etc. I am currently looking for a knit cap with a visor, my daughter wants one and they seem to be the popular item among the stars. Take care. Cindy

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Mitchypoo said…

    Yeah!! Cindy got a blog!! And i'm the first to comment, way cool. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Let me know if you want some links to some knitting blogs or you can go to my blog and see links to some of my friends, they are all very talented! I can't wait to see pics of your felted bag! Pics please!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home