Cindy's Rants and Raves

Friday, June 09, 2006

Well, I've been working on some socks, on the circular needles, and really enjoy that. Today would have been my friend Fluff's birthday, and I've decided that she would have liked these, they are striped and bright, and so these are gonna be my Fluff socks. It's really the first thing that I have knit for myself, and am quite happy to get them done. Will post pics later. Nothing much new here, Nikki's closing ceremonies for softball are tomorrow, with the party after, that should be fun. I am putting together some gifts for all the girls, what was I thinking when i started this, probably NOT, that is the problem. Anyway, I will get them done on time. Randy and I are going to see Toby Keith again in Sept., with my sis and her husband. We saw him last year, and really enjoyed it, so we are going back. Woohoo! Planning a fishing trip to Bishop sometime in July, if I can get the time off work. Am working on a tangerine colored tank top, I got to the part where i have to start dividing for armholes and neckline, and stopped. Will pick it up again, when I finish the socks.... hopefully. LOL. That's about it, oh, my cousin Greg and his wife Andrea had a beautiful baby boy Nicholas 'Nikko' Joshua, on Memorial Day! Congrats to them!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Mitchypoo said…

    Hi Cin,
    Can't wait to see pics of your Fluff socks. Oh, poor Fluffy... i miss her too.

    Congrats too Greg and Andrea!

    Sounds like you have a full summer of fun planned!

    Love you, M

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Mitchypoo said…

    Cin, I hope you get this, i'll call you later, but i wanted you to check out this link to see if you'd sign up for a dishcloth exchange. If interested you have to sign up before midnight tomorrow 8/10/06. http://dishclothswap.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home